The digital revolution continues to transform healthcare in a digital way. Where it is medicines, technology, patient info etc. there are 3 major changes that happen in digital pharma:-
· Dramatic changes in the traditional process and stats of healthcare have fundamental implications for pharma companies.
· It is time to think for them that it is a solutions companies, not asset companies.
· The technology is ready, but pharma companies must change if they are going to enable and harness it more successfully.
1. Data obtained via online support groups and social media:-
· Digital technologies can transform the way clinical trials are conducted.
· Social media presents a big opportunity for pharma to interact with multiple stakeholders in healthcare by taking advantage of information with providers on social media.
2. Innovative interactions with prescribers:-
· Drug prescribers have traditionally interacted with pharmaceutical companies via office visits
3. Easy access to and sharing of patient data:-
· The information available to pharma companies primarily comes from marketing studies, clinical studies, post-marketing registry and prescribing data.
4. Medication digital platforms:-
· Consumers who take prescription drugs stated that they’d be interested in using digital tools and mobile technologies to provide alerts and reminders to take their medications
· It is due to factors such as ease of use, cost, and comfort with digital tools in general, physician recommendations and demographic differences.
5. Retail medical clinics:-
· The steadily rising utilization of these clinics by consumers makes them a likely healthcare player for years to come.
· Digital tools that relate to medication, education and disease state awareness can all emanate from the retail clinic associated with the dispensary.
· There are far-reaching implications of the different types of digital tools described about the industry, which will vary by user.
· However, there’s no denying that these tools will come of age as both patients and clinicians become more digitally savvy.
6 Surprising Trends Shaping the Future of Pharma:-
· Empowered patients
· Augmented and virtual reality
· Truly personalized medicine
· 3D-printed drugs
· Body sensors
· Artificial intelligence
Aelida Healthcare is the one of the bestest company in India with so many medical range products.